List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Konqueror Menu Reorganisation
From:       Benoit Walter <b.walter () free ! fr>
Date:       2003-02-24 23:07:46

> typo: Duplicate Tak ;-)
Fixed.

> could you also put '----' where separators in the menu would be.. it'll
> just make it easier to visualize...
Done.

> you put New Directory in Location, but could we keep it in Edit? location
> is already a bit big and New Directory seems to fit in better with "Edit
> the content of this view" better than "Manipulate this location"
I agree. "Create New" should also be moved into "Edit". By the way, I made
some other changes in this menu, "Copy Files" and "Move Files" are now in the
"Actions" submenu.

> what is the reasoning behind moving Send File to below Print?
> and are we sure it will always be a File it is printing? that seems
> potentially context sensitive to me...
Send File and Print File should not be enabled when no file is selected.

> also, what happened to Open Location?
I do not think "Open Location" should be visible in File Management Mode. That
would be meaningless. Of course we should keep it in web browsing mode, or
when previewing a document.