List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Putting my money where my mouth is
From:       Tim Jansen <ml () tjansen ! de>
Date:       2003-02-22 1:18:39

On Saturday 22 February 2003 01:46, Mosfet wrote:
> Yep, this is something that definitely needs to be addressed. The reason
> why no one uses it is because all the cool stuff such as Kermaik, Liquid,
> and DotNet aren't included because they are not really themes but C++
> styles. These need to be integrated. Ideally the theme manager should be
> [..]
> That part isn't too difficult. The more difficult part is installing a
> style that is source code ;-) I should look at the Konstruct project...

Is the problem that the Theme Manager is not able to handle a coded style like
Keramik at all, or is the problem 'only' that an external style like Liquid
can not be installed?

I guess installing external coded styles is not possible as long as there is
no KDE standard for distributing binaries...

bye..