List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: KARE
From:       Eric Ellsworth <whalesuit () softhome ! net>
Date:       2003-01-30 21:42:08

Hi Imry,
	Welcome to the list, and kudos on getting KDE installed in your corporation.
If I understand what you're looking for correctly, you're in luck - it's
called Kpersonalizer.  The second screen refers to processor power.  It can
also be run again after the setup if the user finds his machine slow.

As long as you're here, though...
	This would be a nice opportunity to do a little usability testing by
observing users reactions to KDE as they begin using it.  Would you be
interested in doing that?  What OS are these users coming from?  What Linux
distribution will you be using?

There was such a survey floating around on this list, right?

Cheers,

EE