List:       kde-usability
Subject:    OSX rant (Was: usabilty report)
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-01-30 15:21:48

On Thursday 30 January 2003 16:11, Datschge@gmx.net wrote:
> > minimising != hiding.
>
> Unless you use OSX minimizing actually is hiding.

I must say that I find OSX very confusing to work with. It's way too
application centric. Yesterday I had three mails and a Word document open
while I was on the phone and it is a pain to go from one of the mails to the
word document. The mail-reader has a "Windows" menu that lists the mails you
have open, but it doesn't have entries for the Word documents, so you must go
to the panel and find between all your other applications that you have
there, the one that is running and that happens to have your document open.

Thank god for a taskbar that just lists all your windows.

Cheers,
Waldo
--
bastian@kde.org -=|[ SuSE, The Linux Desktop Experts ]|=- bastian@suse.com