On Tuesday 28 January 2003 17.51, Uno Engborg wrote: > Perhaps you are right. The problem is that it is harder to select things in > singleclick mode. Though I think that most single click users would use > ctrl-click for select rather than drawing a selection rectangle, espesially > on a laptop with less than optimal pointing device. But just like KDE, > windows can be configured to use single click. So I suppose it works in > that mode as well. Or this may be the reason that very few windows users > use single click. > When using single click in windows the item will be autoselected after sometime hovering over it. (rather annoying if you ask me and probably why few use it) -- LLaP Peter Simonsson Kexi - http://luci.bux.at/projects/kexi/ KLCC (KDE LineControl Client) - http://linecontrol.sourceforge.net/ _______________________________________________ kde-usability mailing list kde-usability@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-usability