List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Re: future KDE features... where?
From:       <sjthorne () ozemail ! com ! au>
Date:       2002-11-21 2:05:50

> From: Richard Moore <rich@xmelegance.org>
> Subject: Re: future KDE features... where?
> Date: 21/11/2002 9:06:07
> To: kde-usability@mail.kde.org
> CC: Marco Edel Rolandi <mrolandi@fastwebnet.it>
>
> This is handled through the bug tracking system - feature requests
> etc. are handled as bugs with the severity 'Wish list'. You can also
> take a look at the features planned for the next version by looking at
> the feature plan:
>
> eg. http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.2-features.html
>
> covers the version that will follow the soon-to-be-released KDE 3.1.
>
> It is important to remember though, that just because you ask for
> something, doesn't mean you'll get it. If you want to be sure something
> will be written you need to implement it yourself (or pay someone to
> do it for you).

Do we have a bounty system in kde? or is it just an adhoc affair?

Heck, I'd be willing to post $5-10 as bounty on a bug or two once a month. Just \
process them through paypal[1] or something

Regards,
Stephen Thorne.

[1] Yes, people have issues with paypal, but its the most widely known. We don't \
really want to pay people in grams of gold.