Has anyone here used KBear. They have this way of letting you choose between SDI and MDI. I do not thing it is a difficult or long thing to code. It is certainly more preferable to forcing people to use a certain way. Using KBear as an example, I prefer to have the windows I am using available in one Main window. But that is my personal preference. I do not like desktop clutter. Some may feel differently about having too many child window in an application. Evolution is also another app which I feel works better with MDI rather than SDI. This is still debatable of course. The clipboard is also another place that would do with more options. When I am browsing, I usually copy links in documents and then copy them over the location in the location bar. But Klipper automatically copies any text I select, and therefore i have to go to Klipper again to select which text I want to paste. This kde-usability@mail.kde.orgkde-usability@mail.kde.orgis unnecessary. Maybe there is something that can be done, but it must be made easier than it is right now. I don't know if anyone else views this as an annoyance. _______________________________________________ kde-usability mailing list kde-usability@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-usability