Troels Tolstrup wrote: > webbrowsers and shell sessions are the only programs that i tend to > have a gazillion windows of, but others might have 17 instances of > kaboodle running of which they might want to group some of them > together :-) Most notably, applications like Kate/KWrite, KWord and other document-oriented applications would benefit. > Now if this could work with non kde/qt programs as well... I would love > to have serveral emacs frames grouped into tabs ;) I think that if it's implemented and controlled via the window manager, the applications being "tabbed together" don't even have to know that they are. Ciao, Gordon _______________________________________________ kde-usability mailing list kde-usability@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-usability