List:       kde-usability
Subject:    once again suggestion needed
From:       lucijan <lucijan () gmx ! at>
Date:       2002-10-22 17:44:38

hi

we are now implementing the QueryDesigner for kexi (
http://luci.bux.at/projects/kexi ). i think about two ways of doing it
GUI-Waise: horizontal ( http://luci.bux.at/kexi-horizontal.png ) what is a
bit simpler to be impleneted and somehow matches the "table idea".
the other is vertical ( http://luci.bux.at/kexi-vertical.png ) (for now
painted with the gimp). The vertical option has the advantige that it
represents a column and is already known form ms access.

please help me to decide between those two options if you have other ideas i
would be glad to heare them.

thank you
lucijan