List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Fwd: Proklam screenshots
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () olympusproject ! org>
Date:       2002-09-25 12:30:21

Hi..

i'm forwarding this on to the usability list where more input may be had... i
don't have much time right now, but here are some quick notes:

 o tabwidgets inside of tabwidgets are Bad
 o the controls for adding / removing a synthesizer are not clearly seperated
 o having "big" buttons like the Add button doesn't look very nice

perhaps think about a list box with installed synths, like kmail's
send/receive set up ...

anyways, as i said, not much time right now, but the folks on kde-usability
should be able to offer lots of good suggestions. =)