(sorry -- forgot to send this here as well) =46irst, there seems to be a general consensus that, well the KControl=20 organization is finally semi-logical. Yay! However, the "Regional & Accessibility" group seems to be the exception; th= is=20 has come up several times in IRC and elsewhere. Danimo and I specifically= =20 were complaining -- and others joined in -- but he's headed off to Uni toda= y,=20 so he asked for me to provide the rant. What is the logic behind grouping "Regional & Accessibility" together?!? W= as=20 that just a catch all? And beyond that, how does Keyboard Shortcuts fit in= to=20 the above group? =20 Sure, I understand that sometimes shortcuts are used as an "accessibility"= =20 feature, but that is quite a subset of what they can and are used for. =20 Personally it makes more sense to me to toss them back into peripherals, bu= t=20 I stay away from constructive suggestions. :-) Basically, why is it the way that it is? Can/should it be changed? What=20 should it be changed to? (I now expect everyone else that was complaining to speak up. :-) ) =2DScott =2D-=20 If you want to get laid, go to college, but if you want an education, go to= =20 the library. =2D-Frank Zappa _______________________________________________ kde-usability mailing list kde-usability@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-usability