List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Cursor appearence?
From:       Andrea Negro <andrea () alessandria ! linux ! it>
Date:       2002-09-30 18:08:56

I've never heard something about it. It could be possible to change
cursor icons? I suspect it is X stuff, but how could this problem be
solved? I think usual linux cursor is very unusable in many situations,
and there's no obvious way to change it. Kde can be as much usable as
possible, but if a user cannot see the little, black cursor on the
screen...
Is this topic already addressed? Let me know! :)

Kind Regards,
Andrea Negro

--
/Personal - ICQ UIN 25458773, andrea_negro@tin.it