List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Kicker KMenuBar applet
From:       "Jago Pearce" <jago25_98 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-09-26 8:24:37

On Thursday September 26, 2002 12:47, S.G.R.Nijssen wrote:
>Hi,
>
>to get to know programming for KDE better I have implemented a Kicker
>Applet which embeds KMenuBars. Although the code is just very
>experimental, the applet is usable now. If some of you are interested,
>you
>may take a look at
>http://www.liacs.nl/home/snijssen/kmenuapplet
>You will find the source code and some screenshots there.

Well thought out and good execution.

A simple idea that does one thing and does it well.

Looks pretty too :)

I've been looking for exactly this for a while now.

I'll definately be using it when it's ready, well done sir!

-----
Thank you for your time. (Please Type "REPLY:" in subject field if you wish
to highlight your response, thx). PGP comms are available on request. My
hushmail account is jago25_98@hushmail.com.