List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: kde.org website redesign
From:       Christian Lavoie <clavoie () bmed ! mcgill ! ca>
Date:       2002-09-22 19:49:09

On Domingo 22 Septiembre 2002 15:28, Tim Jansen wrote:
> On Sunday 22 September 2002 20:58, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> > > http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=3244
> >
> > I like the general concept but I think it needs a bit more color, it's a
> > bit to watery in the current form.
>
> I guess that's the concept :)

The lack of contrast makes it hard to distinguish the different blocks at a
distance, and might make it down right impossible to read with the right kind
of color blindness.

Screens with different brightness settings might also not render the contrast
with enough humph either...

Have fun,
Chris

> bye...

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Christian Lavoie, clavoie@bmed.mcgill.ca
http://www.christianlavoie.com