List:       kde-usability
Subject:    RE: KControl
From:       Poletti Don <Don.Poletti () comverse ! com>
Date:       2002-09-19 20:14:47

>I have the following modules that I would still like to see changes to:

I'm not sure what I can do in a week, being a newbie to KDE programming
I have a learning curve on any new area. So far I've only worked the
background
dialog.

But with some startup help I could work on one of the following
>* System bell & System notifications merged
>* Desktop Appearance should go away and be integrated somewhere else.
>* CGI Scripts might get integrated with "Paths".

Let me know if you have a preference for what to work on first.

Also I would add we need to change the desktop menu. The current configure
desktop is insufficient and didn't match kcontrol. It should basically
have shortcuts to desktop and probably appearance.

>* "Internet & Network -> Preferences" might be renamed to
>something more
>suitable.

How about "General" not great but better than preferences since
everything is a preference.