List:       kde-usability
Subject:    RE: Bugzilla is *much* to scary
From:       Philippe FREMY <P.FREMY () OBERTHURCS ! com>
Date:       2002-09-19 8:53:33

> That's because it's a development tool the end user never has to see.

Neil already pointed out that the end user reporting bugs sees bugzilla.

When you improve usability, users and developers benefit from it. This is
not so obvious
because developers are able to deal with very poor usability while users may
not. But
this does not change anything to the fact one should improve area where
usability is poor.

Besides, even if your point is valid, I see no use in being narrow minded to
the point
where one refuses to improve something.

> This just isn't the place to even bring up the
> topic of whether or not Bugzilla is an adequate tool for developers.

This is not the point. The point is about "is Bugzilla usable".

	regards,

	Philippe Fremy