List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Ark usability - Using Ark as WinZip on Windows
From:       daniel nagore <daniel_nagore () eresmas ! com>
Date:       2002-09-07 10:35:56

El Sáb 07 Sep 2002 03:54, Yannick Cholette escribió:

I agree with you. There must be three options:

"Extract here ..." --> without prompt to an Ark session
"Use Ark" --> here you will be able to use Ark
"Compress to a Zip File"

This three options wil be good. I have contact with Roberto Teixeira, one of
the coders of Ark, but he doesnt now nothing about put this options in the
menu using servicemenus.