List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: the KControl topic....
From:       Christian Lavoie <clavoie () bmed ! mcgill ! ca>
Date:       2002-09-04 20:38:43

On Miércoles 01 Enero 1997 12:07, Alistair Davidson wrote:
> Charles Samuels wrote:
> >
> > IRC log :)
> >
> > In case you're ot of the loop, Zogje is Waldo Bastian, I'm Njaard.
> >
> > If you're in a hurry, skip right to time code [22:26:38].  Here's an
> > interesting idea, one that we'll probably never use, but still, ideas
> > shouldn't be wasted :)
>
> You're right, it is a good idea... it's hard to  imagine how it would
> feel in practise though, but if you really believe in it you oculd code
> up a simple prototype for people to play with, if it's good enough it'll
> win people over :)

People interested in prototyping might wanna look at kbrain, which I don't
have a URL handy for, but I do have in source form somewhere or other. It
implements mind maps as mentionned in the IRC logs.

Have fun,
Chris

--
Maybe computer science ought to be taught in the School of Philosophy

Christian Lavoie, clavoie@bmed.mcgill.ca
http://www.christianlavoie.com