List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: OFF TOPIC: Compiling cvs
From:       Carsten Wolff <AirWulf666 () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-09-04 13:28:00

On Wednesday 04 September 2002 12:48, Christoph Held wrote:
> On Wednesday 04 September 2002 00:57, Carsten Wolff wrote:
> meinproc does not exist in /opt/kde-cvs/bin (after compiling and
> installing arts and kdelibs). I have listed the content of
> /opt/kde-cvs/bin below. Is a lot missing?

Hm. It should have been installed with kdelibs/kdoctools. Check the
makefiles and config.log in there. And make sure that "env | grep
opt/kde3" returns nothing before configuring kdelibs.

> I have removed the programm meinprog from /opt/kde3/bin and run make -f
> Makefile.cvs and ./configure again. Now in the makefile the line is
> empty: ("MEINPROC=") . I have started make again. In a couple of hours
> (*g*) I can tell if it worked :)

My guess would be no, because there is no meinproc in any path on your
system now. Hint: when you configure kdelibs again, only make install in
kdoctools/ to save time.

Greetings, Carsten.

--
| THE K Desktop Environment: |  My very own little site:  |
|     http://www.kde.org     | http://www.wolffcarsten.de |