Well, first a screenshot of lycoris - just for inspiration: http://www.modemnet.net/articles/reviews/images/lycoris4.gi There was much kudos sent to lycoris for their control center. I don't th= ink=20 it's brilliant but a good step in the right direction. The problem with kcontrol: its too big. IMHO I would suggest to break KCo= ntrol=20 in smaller parts: e.g. make one KControl with all the look&feel kcms, one= =20 KControl with all the system kcms. Let me explain: First the user presses K then Control Center. Now instead of Kcontrol,=20 konqueror should be started with a html page. On this web page there are=20 links like 'Change behavior and appearance'. If the user press this link,= =20 kcontrol starts with only the look&feel kcms. The advantage is that it wouldn't require a lot of coding, just a good ar= tist=20 for the html page. Some more screenshots: http://www.modemnet.net/articles/reviews/images/lycoris1.gif and my personal favorite: http://www.modemnet.net/articles/reviews/images/lycoris2.gif I think the last screenshot comes cloes to such a html page. Cheers Christoph _______________________________________________ kde-usability mailing list kde-usability@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-usability