List:       kde-usability
Subject:    RE: Desktop dialog changes
From:       Poletti Don <Don.Poletti () comverse ! com>
Date:       2002-08-26 12:42:41

I started to dig into the source to see if there
were ui files to start marking up and in general start
scoping out the work. And I couldn't find it anywhere.

Ok I'm a novice at KDE but I can usually find a starting point.
I grep /kdebase and all I found was commented out code in
konq/main.cpp. Not sure why it was ever here but it must have been
moved but I can't find where.

Can anyone nudge me toward the right directory?