List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Clipboard
From:       Francis Irving <francis () flourish ! org>
Date:       2002-08-04 22:46:56

On Sun, Aug 04, 2002 at 11:51:25AM -0400, Matt Bonyak wrote:
> So Agan, I think it should merely be
> grayed out.  But that urks me, because I also think it should be obvious WHY
> things are grayed out.

That always annoys me too.  I always feel like there should be a tooltip
on grayed out buttons, explaining why they are grayed out.

(For some reason I want such a tooltip to be red - whatever, it should
be visually distinct from the tooltip text descibing what the button
does)

Francis

--
Web: www.flourish.org  Email: francis@flourish.org