List:       kde-usability
Subject:    RE: Website Status (todo Thread)
From:       Poletti Don <Don.Poletti () comverse ! com>
Date:       2002-08-01 12:47:54

>On Wednesday 31 July 2002 10:55, Poletti Don wrote:
>> I can help out/lead the TODO list.
>>
>> I think Aaron mention some scripts from other kde websites
>> for managing the contents of a todo list.
>
>i did? maybe someone else mentioned it.

Sorry not scripts "code base" you said ....

i wonder if something like the kdemyths website i put together would be good

for this... we could reuse the same code base and just change some of the
text (e.g. s/myth/usability issue/g) ... it would be less than 30 minutes
work to do so. i could give Don an admin account to maintain (edit, approve,

add) the issues ... thoughts?