List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Website Status
From:       "Eric Ellsworth" <whalesuit () softhome ! net>
Date:       2002-07-31 9:43:39

Looks good, Simon.  Glad somebody did some updating and polishing.

I put the CVS of the site up at
http://kde-usability.eeric.dnsalias.net
if anyone wants to have a look.  I'll try to keep up to date with CVS.

I especially like your FAQ - that's very clear.

A couple thoughts:

The news is still way out of date, which gives the impression that the
site's not active.  You might consider adding a blurb about your update to
the site, dated July something.

The motto might be punchier if it read:
"Making KDE more comfortable to use"

I'm still a proponent of steering people away from making wishlist type
request to the usability list by giving a guide to usability analysis,
reports, and suggestions.

Is the TWiki still active?  A link to it might be useful.

Do you plan for there be a place to upload images and prototypes?  If not,
perhaps I'll see if I can find time to work on one (no guarantees, of
course).

Thanks again for getting on that one.

Cheers,

Eric