List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Opinions on gnome2 / KDE - continued. screenshots!
From:       Matt Bonyak <dingodonkey () stny ! rr ! com>
Date:       2002-07-24 16:25:20

Speaking of which, I have another shot.  This one is not of a suggested
default, but is rather my current configuration (well, as of a few days ago
when it was taken).  It's rather simple in layout, which was my intent.  I'm
a firm believer that the taskbar should by far dominate kicker, and my setup
reflects that.

http://www.tgl.bz/dingo/kde/kicker.png

Oh, and that fluffy little penguin guy is GAIM.  I just chose that icon
because it fit in better than the (ugly) default icon that they supply.  Yes,
yes, I'm using the (in my opinion) highly overrated crystal icon theme.