Hi! The idea sounds great (I think I have seen that or something similar=20 somewhere one year ago, i don't quite remember neither OS nor application), but it would be a hell to implement, i guess. greetz, Benjamin Schallar At 12:38 23.07.2002, Erik Sj=F6lund wrote: >On a big monitor the text on a web page tend to be shown as very long >lines if you have the konqueror window take up the whole screen and you >don't want to use a big font. >Would it make sense to give the user the possibility to split a web page >into two views horizontally side by side and connecting them so that the >bottom border of the left view has the same position on the web page as >the upper border of the right view? _______________________________________________ kde-usability mailing list kde-usability@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-usability