List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: KDE 3.0.2 Usability Study - First Steps
From:       David Hugh-Jones <david () zaygo ! com>
Date:       2002-07-22 10:14:35

This is an interesting discussion but I think it has all become rather
abstract and also rather heated.

The practical point is that KDE defaults to "double click" if you choose
"Windows" in KPersonalizer, and "single click" if you choose "KDE". So
everyone should be happy. I think we should talk about "view" vs. "open" when
clicking on files in Konqueror - this is, as the original usability tests
said, "the big issue".

dave

--
David Hugh-Jones