List:       kde-usability
Subject:    KDE UI article on osnews
From:       Poletti Don <Don.Poletti () comverse ! com>
Date:       2002-07-15 16:59:06

Normally I avoid osnews because I find they are large
on opinion and short on fact but this article has some
good ideas. The first topic is the desktop context menu
and I agree with most of what the author says. The later
sections I think get further from black and white and
get into more opinion where there is no right answer.

Also there are over a 100 comments on the article which I haven't
read yet but they should give a decent sampling of user opinion.