List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Website (was: Usability Certification)
From:       Simon Edwards <simon () simonzone ! com>
Date:       2002-07-10 17:51:19

> On Wednesday 10 July 2002 5:18 pm, Simon Edwards wrote:
> > Usability reasons:
>
> In this case, I think consistency is more important.
>
> > http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-usability&m=102459456713593&w=2
> >
> > ...it's also 'consistently' used half the time, and no two sites agree on
> > what should be in the list + points I made in my posting last month.
> > Sorry,
>
> Well changing to "real names" isn't going to fix that.

Yes, but the consistency argument is now moot. ;-) since there just isn't much
of it right now.  Say, since most of the sites need to update thier links
anyway, how about we (I?) just work out a good set of site links for the
usability site and everyone else can copy them...

--
Simon Edwards             | Guarddog Firewall
simon@simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/