On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, Simon Edwards wrote: > But, yeah, the hardware info modules need to be moved into tabs, and the > information category removed. Sounds like a great idea to me. Put the hardware information right by the options for the software that uses it. However, I doubt Bob would find the current data displayed in the Information tabs useful. Most are just cats of /proc/devicename -- even I don't know how to read a lot of them. Has anyone ever tried to make a real GUI for this, a la the Windows Device Manager? -- Joe Manojlovich josephm@sis.pitt.edu http://www2.sis.pitt.edu/~josephm "I'm sorry, but I cannot divulge information about that customer's secret illegal account." _______________________________________________ kde-usability mailing list kde-usability@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-usability