List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: fdsfsd
From:       Marten Klencke <mklencke () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-06-29 19:22:16

Hi!

On Saturday 29 June 2002 22:02, Irwin K wrote:
> On Saturday 29 June 2002 03:08 pm, Marten Klencke wrote:
> > fdsfsdf
>
> Oops? :)

Right :-)
In the process I've found a usability issue though... I sent the mail while
the Usability folder was active, so kde-usability@mail.kde.org was the
automatic recipient. Realizing this, I clicked the "..." button to choose
another recipient, thinking it would replace the old one, but apparently it
appended the new one.

Shouldn't it override the previous "To" field?

Best regards,

Marten Klencke