List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Why I don't stay involved
From:       Simon Edwards <simon () simonzone ! com>
Date:       2002-06-28 21:35:59

On Friday 28 June 2002 23:25, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

> On June 28, 2002 03:16 pm, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> > On Friday 28 June 2002 02:05 pm, Simon Edwards wrote:
> > > Also you have to bear in mind that there is little point in testing
> > > without people to re-design and also people to implement the redesigns
> > > and get them into KDE CVS. Right now we have a long shopping list of
> > > things that need to be fixed (read: coded) but not enough people to do
> > > it.
> >
> > Where is that list?

That's the kind of enthusiasm we like to see more of on this list! thanks
Waldo! :-) ladies and gentlemen we have a volunteer!

> there are a group of usability reports (some better than others,
> admittedly) on the usability.kde.org website where you can't get to them
> (because it's broken ;-)

Actually, I kind of keep a mail folder with important things that I need to
fix (when I get the time). Fixing the website is number one on that list, and
I've spend some time on it. I've got basic (but good) menu PHP code here that
works, and I've spent some time putting the older content into the a newer
site layout. The older content needs updating, and volunteers for that would
be good, otherwise I'm just going to have to do it myself... (instead of
coding I mean...hint hint to any people who want to help, but can't code)

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | Guarddog Firewall
simon@simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/