List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Language selection tool
From:       Jay Cornwall <jay () evilrealms ! net>
Date:       2002-06-11 19:38:10

On Monday 10 Jun 2002 6:51 pm, Marten Klencke wrote:

> Maybe the menu of this one icon should have separate submenus for the three
> aspects?

Yes, I think this is the best approach, as the settings seem to operate
independently from one another.

There seems to be support for the idea of an integrated
country/keyboard/language tool, so I'll get started on the code and let you
know when I have a working app. :)

Thanks to Aaron, Eric and Marten for the comments and ideas.

Cheers,
Jay

(apologies if this was sent twice, I think my mail server died earlier)