List:       kde-usability
Subject:    RE: KDE_3_0_BRANCH: kdebase/kcontrol/konq
From:       "Poletti, Don" <Don.Poletti () comverse ! com>
Date:       2002-06-05 13:42:56

I didn't mean to delete any files I meant on the desktop
you select your icons and press delete or drag them to
the trash.

To get the icons back use the desktop context menu. I think
this would work for devices as well.

My point about limitation stems mostly from trying to
get background programs to work. It really irks me that
a nice program like snow (which adds snow and Santa animations)
works better in windows that in KDE. In windows the snow falls
an accumulates at the bottom of the screen and the window
tops, it does collect on icons but passes behind them. In KDE
it wipes out the icons like all background programs.