List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Order of tabs in Konqueror navigation panel
From:       Gordon Tyler <gordon () doxxx ! net>
Date:       2002-06-04 8:44:39

On June 3, 2002 11:20 pm, Eric Ellsworth wrote:
> On Monday 03 June 2002 3:41 pm, Gordon Tyler wrote:

Would be better if it could use a realname so that you get "Gordon's Files"
instead of "gtyler's Files"?

I can see how this would be nice, but is it necessary? Is "Home Directory"
confusing newbies at all? If not, there's no reason to change it.

> > Ah yes. That's been bugging me for a while. Konqueror remembers which the
> > last navigation panel tab was active last and doesn't use the Home tab
> > when opening the Home directory from the panel or from the Desktop. Most
> > annoying. Should be added to the report?
>
> Absolutely.  Great work filling out the details on this report.

Done. You can find the current version of my report (and other stuff) at:

http://www.doxxx.net/kde-usability/

Ciao,
Gordon