List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Start of the Great Control Center Indexing...
From:       Irwin <emerald-arcana () rogers ! com>
Date:       2002-06-02 0:03:20

["desktop_kcm.txt" (text/plain)]

Look & Feel

I put underscores before the accelerator letters for an option.

(Checkbox) Enable Desktop _Menu
(Checkbox) Enable Icons on Desktop
(Checkbox) Align Icons _Vertically on Desktop
(Checkbox) Show H_idden Files on Desktop
(Checkbox) Pr_ograms in Desktop Window

Show Previews For: (List-checkbox)
	HTML Files
	Images
	Postscript and PDF Files
	Sound Files
	Text Files

Clicks on the Desktop:

Left Button (dropdown menu)
	-No Action
	-Window List Menu
	-Desktop Menu
	-Application Menu
	-Custom Menu 1
	-Custom Menu 2 (wow, what do these do?)
Middle Button (dropdown menu)
	-No Action
	-Window List Menu
	-Desktop Menu
	-Application Menu
	-Custom Menu 1
	-Custom Menu 2 (wow, what do these do?)
Right Button (dropdown menu)
	-No Action
	-Window List Menu
	-Desktop Menu
	-Application Menu
	-Custom Menu 1
	-Custom Menu 2 (wow, what do these do?)

Standard Font: [List of Fonts] (dropdown menu)
Font Size:  (scrollbox)
Normal Text Color: (colourchooser)
(Checkbox) Text Background Color:  (Colorchooser)
(Checkbox) Underline filenames

Number of Desktops: (label with the current number)  (Slider)

Desktop 1: (text field)
(repeat until Desktop 16)

Desktop Path: (textfield) (file browser button)
Trash Path: (textfield) (file browser button)
Autostart Path: (textfield) (file browser button)
Documents Path: (textfield) (file browser button)

Busy Cursor
(Checkbox) Enable Busy Cursor
(Checkbox) Enable blinking

Taskbar Notification
Startup Indication Timeout (seconds): (scrollbox)
(Checkbox) Enable Taskbar Notification
Startup indication timeout (seconds): (scrollbox)

Panel Position - Location:
(Radiobuttons) Left, Right, Top, Bottom

Panel Position - Alignment:
(Radiobuttons) Left, Center, Right

Panel Position - Size:
(Radiobuttons) Tiny, Small, Medium, Large, Custom

Panel Length

Percentage of Desktop width/height to be used: (Slider) (scrollbox)
(Checkbox) Expand to fit required size