List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: interested in helping where possible
From:       "Michael W. Collette" <metrol () metrol ! net>
Date:       2002-05-23 9:18:17

On Thursday 23 May 2002 01:11 am, Jamie Bennett wrote:
> Personally I like the minimum of groupings and the small box size but I
> still
> have the view that some people will have a problem associating expire with
> delete for the purge group.
>
> Just my 2p worth
>
> Jamie Bennett

Honestly, I didn't care much for the term "Purge".  I was too lazy to re-size
the tab in Gimp, and couldn't think of another word that fit.  I believe
that's the term Agent News Reader on Windows uses for doing a similar task.

The title of it should indicate something about cleaning, or dealing with old
messages.  Only thing I'm sure about, "expiry" doesn't convey that message
either.

Later on,
--
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark
to read."