List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Introduction
From:       Jamie Bennett <jamie_bennett () pcpmicro ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-05-22 11:46:10

Hi,

I'm just sending a little post to introduce my services to the
KDE usability team.

My name is Jamie Bennett, I am an embedded software engineer for
a small company in Bath, England and have been using and developing
Linux software for 7 years. I am the Project leader and head developer
for Outlaw Linux (www.outlawlinux.tk) and would like to lend a hand in
any way I can.

Outlaw Linux is a new distrobution which uses KDE3 as it default
desktop and anything to improve KDE will improve Outlaw Linux too
so I suppose its mutually beneficial.

Jamie Bennett
Software Engineer
PCP Microproducts Ltd, 18 St Peters Terrace, Bath, England