List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Directory popup
From:       Edoardo Causarano <curious.corn () katamail ! com>
Date:       2002-05-16 16:40:48

Alle Sunday 12 May 2002 17:58, Christian A Strømmen \[Number1/NumeroUno\] ha
scritto:

> Copy To & Move To: I know that deep sub-popups aren't good, but I still
> think that having one entry/subpopup for this called "Transfer file" and
> then moving both subpopups to this one would be better than having it take
> two places in the main popup.

This option I never use as it leads to an alienating forest of sub-menu: it
would be much better if the entry spawned the usual kfiledialog, perhaps with
two distinct buttons for copy/move action.

Ciao,
Edo

--
  6:33pm  up 27 min,  1 user,  load average: 1.34, 0.93, 0.67