List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Pager - annoyance
From:       Roland Seuhs <roland () hasos ! com>
Date:       2002-05-13 14:31:02

Hi!

When you use kicker's pager-applet, you can choose to view the names of your
desktops.

When you use this and click on the active desktop, you can edit the name of
the desktop.

I know this is supposed to be a feature, but it destroys your clipboard when
you click accidentally on the active desktop. Please don't forget that KDE is
running on Unix, and *some* people might want to use Unix-style cut&paste.

How often are you likely to change your desktop names anyway?
I think this "feature" should be dropped completely.

Thanks for listening,

Roland

--
Heller's Law:
        The first myth of management is that it exists.