List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: kicker kcontrol update screen shots
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () olympusproject ! org>
Date:       2002-05-09 15:30:08

On May 9, 2002 03:42 am, Andrea Negro wrote:
> I think the section about kicker background could be improved.
>
> - Difference between 'background tiles' and 'background image' is not
> clear. To my mind, you should refer to concepts like 'panel' and
> 'buttons'. Or, probabily better, merge background image in general
> section. Using the word panel is someway redundant, but it is correct to
> think about the background of the panel as a general setting.

good point.. i've changed it to "Button Backgrounds" and "Panel Background".
i think this is clearer even in english =)

> - As icons, desktop and color scheme, I would like to save and restore
> tiles settings with a scheme name. Stuff could be created in the right
> part of section background tiles, filling the empty created by new layout.

ah.. you mean like kicker themes, so you could just save them or download them
from kde-look.org and install them? interesting idea indeed... a little out
of the scope of what i'm doing right at the moment, but it could be a very
interesting mini-project for whomever is interested in tackling something...

thanks for the feedback... =)

--
Aaron J. Seigo