List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: pager applet configuration
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () olympusproject ! org>
Date:       2002-05-09 3:33:03

On May 8, 2002 08:38 pm, Ben Hummon wrote:
> I'd be happy to try and make these corrections as long as someone promises
> to look over my work when its ready.

i think you've nailed a lot of good points.. if you start something in
designer, i'd be more than happy to offer whatever critique i can muster =)

and when you're ready to go to code, i can assist there as well....

> Ps.  After looking at Aaron's screenshots, I realised that it might make
> sense to place the pager configuration a module that can go along with the
> Panel and Taskbar Control Center modules.  Comments?

i think that would be a good idea ... making it a KDE Control Module would
deffinitely make it fit in with the standard look 'n feel of things. but then
the hard question is where to put it in the KControl hierarchy.. erg...

i wonder if you can put a magic field in a kcm .desktop file so that it
doesn't show up in KControl..... hmm....

--
Aaron J. Seigo