List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Fwd: kicker kcontrol update
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () olympusproject ! org>
Date:       2002-05-08 19:54:01

On May 8, 2002 01:18 pm, Simon Edwards wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > well, after a couple of of the most INSANE weeks i've had the pleasure of
>
> I hope that's INSANE in a good sense.

well, not everything was great, but by-and-large it was... one of those "when
it rains it pours" sort of things.

> > experience, i managed to find some hacking time today. the result is that
> >
> > if there is demand for them, i can do screenshots as well.
>
> yes please.

could you possibly send me (privately) shots of the tabs as they look
currently? i think putting them side-by-side will make seeing
improvements/changes/problems easier, but i don't have an old version of the
kcontrol around anymore... i suppose i could mv my current changes and
recheck out that kcontrol module and build it, install it, take pix, mv back
my changes, etc... but that sounds like too much work ;-)

--
Aaron J. Seigo