List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Newbie question
From:       "Poletti, Don" <Don.Poletti () comverse ! com>
Date:       2002-05-06 12:33:50

Well first off I'm not a newbie to unix/KDE or programming
but I am a newbie to the usability list.

I loaded up KDE3 and was hoping a few items that were bugging
me would be improved since I heard that this areas were changed.
Well there where changed some but I think there is a lot of
inconsistency.

Mainly its the items under configure desktop. I looked on the
usability web site but didn't see any reports. Am I missing
something? I would like to suggest some changes, have the changes
discussed/changed as needed/approved and then will try to make
the changes. I have 10+ years programming experience mostly
in unix. Haven't given KDE a serious try yet.