List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: KPopupMenu Keyboard Shortcuts V2
From:       Hamish Rodda <meddie () yoyo ! its ! monash ! edu ! au>
Date:       2002-04-27 7:19:09

Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

> just found another place this functionality would be great: quick browser
> menus in kicker.

Ah, this works already on my box...?

> hamish, are you still around working on this?

Uni started again :( I wanted to ask, too, about the bookmarks; having a
different keyboard shortcut system between the bookmarks menu and the other
menus in Konqueror is probably not a great idea, but I don't know if it can
be avoided.

I did write the email a while back though, so I've just compiled the patch
and sent it to kde-core-devel.

Cheers,

Hamish.