List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Kicker Control Panel pt 1[was Re: A riddle, the "Apply" button.]
From:       Eric E <whalesuit () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-04-24 0:30:58

On Tuesday 23 April 2002 5:05 pm, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On April 23, 2002 05:37 pm, Eric E wrote:
> > Well, I went back to add the checkbox back in, and I realize why I don't
> > like it: the frame is not self-explanatory.
>
> i'd recommend changing the text from "Animate hiding the panel" to "Animate
> panel hiding". it's a simpler word structure and tells a bit directly what
> you are doing (animating) and to what (panel hiding).
I'm still a little miffed about it, but let's go with your wording and come
back to it if we find time.

> did you see my draft of this tab a few days ago?
My apologies - I went back and found your draft.  Your changes look good.
I plan to hack on it over the next couple days, just to circulate various
ideas.

> > Is there any place on usability.kde.org to
> > make such a list?
>
> you can write a usability report to be uploaded there.
Go idea.  I'll look into this.

Cheers,

Eric