List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Kicker and Usability Chat
From:       "Nathaniel W. Turner" <nturner () nathanielwylie ! dhs ! org>
Date:       2002-03-21 21:33:50

On Wednesday 20 March 2002 05:13 am, Marten Klencke wrote:
> Which brings me to a second thing: obviously these matters require quite
> some discussion, so wouldn't it be a good idea to have some kind of weekly
> IRC chat to go along with the weekly app?

If such a #kde-usability chat session were to take place (which I think is a
good idea), how do people feel about maybe logging the IRC session and
archiving it to a web page somewhere?  (Or just posting it to this list and
just letting mailman put it into the list's archive..)

I'm sure not everyone on the list will be able to attend a chat on IRC
(timezone issues, etc.), and it might be nice to see what was discussed, etc.

Just a thought.   =)

--
Nathaniel W. Turner
http://hail-eris.com/~nturner/