List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: KDE 3.0 RC2 usability testing
From:       Marten Klencke <mklencke () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-03-16 9:46:31

Hi!

On Saturday 16 March 2002 00:35, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> once the new usability system is completed and up, merging should be a
> fairly simple issue ...
>
> Marten?

The site is actually ready to be put online, but the CVS problems stopped
Chris from uploading it. It should be there soon.

However, I think it's probably a good idea to test the website for a couple
of days first, so if there is some glitch in the code, the database doesn't
get corrupted.

I'll post a message as soon as the site is up!

Best regards,

--

Marten Klencke