List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Types of questions
From:       Jan Smid <jan_smid () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-03-11 18:38:48

Am Montag, 11. März 2002 15:08 schrieb Jono Bacon:

Hi,

> If you guys could fight it out and ssee what catagories would be best I
> will add them to the API.

seems like we are not the first ones having this idea :-)

http://wwwswt.informatik.uni-rostock.de/deutsch/Mitarbeiter/michael/quellen.htm

I'm still looking through it, but it seems that there is a whole suite to
evaluate usability (MUSiC)

-j

--
PGP-Key available on request (gnupgp).  Please don't send files in propritary
formats (.doc,.ppt,.xls), only open formats (.pdf, .rtf.,xml)