List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: App of the Week: KSnapshot
From:       Sebastien Biot <sebastien.biot () verizon ! net>
Date:       2002-03-08 17:56:06

On Friday 08 March 2002 03:29, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On March 8, 2002 04:39 am, Chris Howells wrote:
> > I also dislike "only capture the window containing the mouse". The mouse
> > is the thing on the desk next to me, not the thing on the screen.
>
> yes... i'm not happy with this phrase yet at all, either ... suggestions
> welcome ...

How about having two radio buttons:
 o capture whole screen
 o capture active window

This way the restrictive meaning ("only capture...") is implied by the
'either/or' nature of the options offered and we do away with the pointer's
position ("...containing the mouse") altogether.

Seb
--
Sebastien Biot <seb.biot@iname.com>